Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Form A from Registrar of firms

    I want to get a copy of Registration certificate of my partnership firm . How should i go about it.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Form A from Registrar of firms

    There is no need for RTI for this.

    You can directly approach the RoC where the firm was registered ans get a certified duplicate copy by paying the requisite fees.

    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android