Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RTI regarding BSNL Transfer policy

Sir,
    I am employee in BSNL.The transfer policy in BSNL is based on purely favaourism .
    As per rules of DOT( which are admissible to us as there are no rules framed by BSNL till the date)service of any employee in that particular 'CADRE' is to be considered for calculating his seniority for any event but transfer policy is framed taking into account the service rendered by an employee in all cadre(whether he was an Gr'D' or otherwise).Such hard & baseless policy is implemented
    in BSNL.
    In this connection ,I made RTI to Delhi but thier replies
    are not to the point.What can I do?
    Are there any RTI documents for seniority Counting in any PSU? Pl reply me.
    Thanks,

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Monthly Activity
    0.22%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: RTI regarding BSNL Transfer policy

Dear Sunita Ji

a. RTI procedure is :Time limits specified in the RTI Act - RTI Guide
    1. RTI Application with Fee to PIO
    2. If no reply/ not satisfied with reply in 30 (or 35 days in case of submission to APIO or under Section 6(3)),
    First Appeal to the First Appellate Authority (normally a officer higher than the PIO)
    3. If no reply/ not satisfied with reply in 45 days to the First Appeal, then Second Appeal to the CIC/SIC (time period is 90 days)

b. U can file first appeal, if the same is not time barred. The time limit for filing your First Appeal is 30 days from the date the PIO 's reply was due (or 60 days from the submission of your RTI Application).

c. If its time barred file fresh RTI application. While framing your queries do read this blog by JPS Sir: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

d. This portal is place for discussion on RTI Act.This portal does not provide information but helps members to effectively use RTI Act 2005 and get the information.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

Please feel free to revert in case of further queries.Our members would be more than happy to help you.
    regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription