Lv. Percent
    11%
    Monthly Activity
    1.54%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Where to submit RTI application to get copies of educational certs of Govt school teacher,working in andhra pradesh

Dear Sir,

I want to get copies of educational certificates,caste certificates of govt school teacher working in andhra pradesh.But i dont know where to submit the RTI application.Please give me address of concerned PIO.

Yours friendly,
    Amin

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Monthly Activity
    943.6%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Where to submit RTI application to get copies of educational certs of Govt school teacher,working in andhra pradesh

You can apply for the information to the appropriate SPIO available in this document: http://www.apic.gov.in/APIC/DEPARTME...20ACt_2005.pdf

Your RTI application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the AP. These are available in the Guide section: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page of the portal. These will be of help to you.
    @cjkarira

Name:
    amin
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11%
    Monthly Activity
    1.54%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Where to submit RTI application to get copies of educational certs of Govt school teacher,working in andhra pradesh

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the information.Further I want to know total number of teachers selected in the year 2001,2002 in rangareddy district. I dont know the exact employment notification dates and no's.So how should I ask using RTI
    Thanks in advance

Name:
    amin
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11%
    Monthly Activity
    1.54%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Inspection of records,how to write RTI application

Dear Sir,

I want to inspect the records and take certified copies of educational certificates,caste certificates,residence certificates..etc whatever submitted by government teachers selected in the year 2005 through DSC 2005 in District Educational Office,Rangareddy District,Andhra Pradesh.These teachers were appointed by D.E.O ,Rangareddy District. I want to take certified copies of certificates of some teachers only while inspection of records.

Please help how to write the RTI application in this scenario for inspection of records.
    Please let me know anybody knows in whose name Indian Postal Order should be given in this District Education office,Rangareddy district.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Monthly Activity
    943.6%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amin,
    Your above post merged with the earlier thread

Just file a RTI Application and ask for Inspection of all "information" (as defined in Sec 2(f) of the RTI Act) related to...................................(subject matter).

If subject matter is long , then specify various different subject matters in point form.

Add the following at the bottom of your RTI application:

Please inform me the time, date and venue for the inspection.
    During the inspection, I would like to take certain certified copies of the the documents and records that are inspected. I agree to pay the additional charges as charged by the PIO as per the prevailing RTI Fees and Rules.
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription