Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default About Transfer Policy

Sir ,
    I am working in Goa in Central Excise Dept.,As the Goa is under the administration of Pune Chief Commissioner,In had applied for inter commissionerate transfer from Goa to Pune-II Commissionerate as it is admissible with the same zone...But still there is a feeling that Goa is differet from rest of India.The Administratuion is giving reason that there is one notification published in 1975 after that ther are so many amendment and CAT directions,I am not getting transfer to Pune.
    Sir can i ask the information about my file through RTI? and about the latest notifications of Govt.?
    Sir plzz Guide me in this regard...

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%
    Monthly Activity
    0.33%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: About Transfer Policy

Dear Vishal

1. U can file RTI application for the status of the same. RTI application as per RTI Rules, Fees for Centre and Useful Info about CIC - RTI Guide

2. Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

3. U can file RTI application with PIO of DOPT for copy of all circulars applicable in this regard.

Please note: Most offices dont welcome RTI application by their officers/employees.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription