Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: About Transfer Policy

  1. About Transfer Policy

    Sir ,
    I am working in Goa in Central Excise Dept.,As the Goa is under the administration of Pune Chief Commissioner,In had applied for inter commissionerate transfer from Goa to Pune-II Commissionerate as it is admissible with the same zone...But still there is a feeling that Goa is differet from rest of India.The Administratuion is giving reason that there is one notification published in 1975 after that ther are so many amendment and CAT directions,I am not getting transfer to Pune.
    Sir can i ask the information about my file through RTI? and about the latest notifications of Govt.?
    Sir plzz Guide me in this regard...

  2. Re: About Transfer Policy

    Dear Vishal

    1. U can file RTI application for the status of the same. RTI application as per RTI Rules, Fees for Centre and Useful Info about CIC - RTI Guide

    2. Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir):

    3. U can file RTI application with PIO of DOPT for copy of all circulars applicable in this regard.

    Please note: Most offices dont welcome RTI application by their officers/employees.

    For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.


    How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) :

    If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android