Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Gajanan Phadte
    0 Post(s)
    0 Post(s)

    Default Get complaint case papers after decision, can I?

    Can I ask for the copies of complaint case papers(all) after it is decided by the IC?
    And will it be issued as information to an RTI application?

    Gajanan Phadte

  2. #2

    Default Re: Get complaint case papers after decision, can I?

    Dear Member

    Yes u can. Apply for certified copies of case file no. XXXX. U can apply with PIO of CIC/SIC (as per case) and with PIO of the department whom original RTI application was filed. RTI application as per rules applicable.

    Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/19141-...sclosable.html

    For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please visit http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/frequently-asked-questions.html & RTI Guide section of the portal.


    How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

    If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.


    Last edited by ambrish.p; 06-05-10 at 12:48 PM. Reason: add link


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android