Results 1 to 2 of 2
Views: 2040 | 05-18-2010 #1
Fixation of Grade Pay as on 01/09/2008 under MACPS
I, Arun Kumar Bhattacharje, have been working under Sr. DEE/NCRly/Kanpur as Chemical and Metallurgical Supdtt. (Under Grade Rs.7450-11500 and Revised Grade Pay Rs. 4600) on date.
My Particulars are given below-:
1. a) Date of Appointment -: 29/06/1982 as Chemical and Metallurgical Asstt.( under CMT/ Mechanical Engineering Dept.)
b) Grade Rs. 425 - 700 as on 29/06/1982
Revised Rs. 1400 - 2300 as per 4 CPC
Revised Rs. 5500 - 9000 as per 5 CPC
Revised G.P. 4200 as per 6 CPC
2. I was promoted through selection process of Lab Supdtt. ( Now CMS – II) on 16/12/1988 in the grade 1640 – 2900
Revised Gr.: Rs. 6500 – 10500 as per 5 CPC
Revised G. P.: Rs. 4600 as per 6 CPC
You are requested to give your valuable guideline regarding fixation G.P.as on 01/09/2008. This is required as a result of controversy arise on my first regular promotion on date 16/02/1988 on Gr. Rs. 1640 – 2900.
As per personnel branch this grade is under Rs. 4200 G.P. and accordingly, no promotion can be treated on 16/02/1988 as the entry level G.P. is also Rs. 4200.So, fixation as on 01/09/2008 would be G.P. Rs. 4800.
My point of view is as fallows -:
1. My Entry level G.P. Rs. 4200.
2. 1st promotion as CMS-II on 16/02/1988 is G.P. Rs. 4600.
3. After 10 year 2nd promotion as MACP on 16/02/1988 is G.P. Rs. 4800.
4. Again after 10 year 3rd promotion to be granted is G.P. Rs. 5400 as on 16/02/1988.
It would be highly appreciated if you, kindly, give your guidelines so that a person, who is on the verge of retirement on 31/12/2010, gets justice.
Re: Fixation of Grade Pay as on 01/09/2008 under MACPS
This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
You cannot get any help and guidance on all types of general issues here.