Fixation of Grade Pay as on 01/09/2008 under MACPS
I, Arun Kumar Bhattacharje, have been working under Sr. DEE/NCRly/Kanpur as Chemical and Metallurgical Supdtt. (Under Grade Rs.7450-11500 and Revised Grade Pay Rs. 4600) on date.
My Particulars are given below-:
1. a) Date of Appointment -: 29/06/1982 as Chemical and Metallurgical Asstt.( under CMT/ Mechanical Engineering Dept.)
b) Grade Rs. 425 - 700 as on 29/06/1982
Revised Rs. 1400 - 2300 as per 4 CPC
Revised Rs. 5500 - 9000 as per 5 CPC
Revised G.P. 4200 as per 6 CPC
2. I was promoted through selection process of Lab Supdtt. ( Now CMS – II) on 16/12/1988 in the grade 1640 – 2900
Revised Gr.: Rs. 6500 – 10500 as per 5 CPC
Revised G. P.: Rs. 4600 as per 6 CPC
You are requested to give your valuable guideline regarding fixation G.P.as on 01/09/2008. This is required as a result of controversy arise on my first regular promotion on date 16/02/1988 on Gr. Rs. 1640 – 2900.
As per personnel branch this grade is under Rs. 4200 G.P. and accordingly, no promotion can be treated on 16/02/1988 as the entry level G.P. is also Rs. 4200.So, fixation as on 01/09/2008 would be G.P. Rs. 4800.
My point of view is as fallows -:
1. My Entry level G.P. Rs. 4200.
2. 1st promotion as CMS-II on 16/02/1988 is G.P. Rs. 4600.
3. After 10 year 2nd promotion as MACP on 16/02/1988 is G.P. Rs. 4800.
4. Again after 10 year 3rd promotion to be granted is G.P. Rs. 5400 as on 16/02/1988.
It would be highly appreciated if you, kindly, give your guidelines so that a person, who is on the verge of retirement on 31/12/2010, gets justice.