Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: voter id card

  1. #1

    voter id card

    I got my voter identity card(issued by Election Commission of India) in 1994.But there my name and also my father's name was wrongly registered I want to rectify my voter ID card.Please guide me about this matter.It will be better for me if there is any online system as because presently I am not in my natty place due to constructional job.

  2. #2

    Re: voter id card

    RTI India Welcomes you Mr.Somenath.This site is related to the RTI only. For your present qwuery You should visit the site " Big Helpers"
    I think there is no online system to rectify your problem. You have to present ammendment form for correction at the Sub Collector Office.
    Fight for the Right.

  3. #3
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: voter id card

    For more information on Voter ID Card, please visit:


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android