Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fir for lost of share certificate

  1. #1

    Fir for lost of share certificate

    Please help me to file fir for lost of my share certificate

  2. Re: Fir for lost of share certificate

    Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please do visit ALL ABOUT RTI box and success stories on home page of this portal.
    However, you may post your query at Big Helpers.

    You need to visit nearest police station with all details.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android