Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Use of open terrace (isolated) attached to my flat in a Co Operative Housing Society in Mumbai

In a reconstructed Co Op Housing Society of Ground + 7 Floors, my Flat is on first floor. On the Gr. floor of the building 19 shops are existing who are not the members of the society. Apart from these shops, the builder in connivance with the managing committee has built one more shop for him. This shop is single storied and the terrace thereof exactly adjacent to my first floor flat. My bathroom window opens on this terrace. Actually the plan submitted for approval to BMC, this shop was to be with slanted roof. But the roof built is a flat one having 4 feet boundery wall at 3 sides and our building's outer wall at 4th side. one year back the Managing Comiittee attempted to fix a ladder to this terrace forom outside to which I objected as my bathroom window opens on the same. then the lader was removed. As there is no way to this terrace, I have to get it cleaned by outside labours on my own, coz the society and builder refused to clean the same. Now I want to make a way through my Bedroom by making a door through which I can easily go said terrace. Can I make a door through my Bedroom wall(of course structural Beam and Pillar will not be touched}. Is any permission from the BMC is required for the same? Also can I make a Chhapper on the said terrace? Dear Friends, will anybody guide me in this respect? Pls.............................................

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%
    Monthly Activity
    53.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Use of open terrace (isolated) attached to my flat in a Co Operative Housing Society in Mumbai

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    You will not get any help or guidance here on various general issues of all types.

Thread Closed
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription