Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question How to get addresses of land owners in a particular land survey number(SF No)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought an agriculture land in Tamilnadu 5 years back. Now I found an error in the registration document in the land boundary details.

One particular SF No of land was divided into 12 portions and sold to 12 persons. I am one of the 12 persons. To correct the boundary detail error in my registration document, I need the address of the other 11 persons to know whether any other person in our group got wrong boundary detail in their document, to avoid duplication of documents for one piece of land.

For this, I need to know the addresses of the other 11 persons who have bought the lands in the particular SF number.

Please inform whether this detail can be obtained from the registrar office or I have to seek it through some other means. Please help.

Thank You
    Kailashbalan

Last edited by kailashbalan; 05-31-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: To give more clarity

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.26%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to get addresses of land owners in a particular land survey number(SF No)

You can demand the copy of the Fard (Thats what we call in Punjab) by paying appropriate fee with the Land Record Officer or DM. Otherwise, You can always ask reqired information by filing an RTI Application. Somene from Tamilnadu will be in a better position to guide you best.

Name:
    Balasubramanian
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Re: How to get addresses of land owners in a particular land survey number(SF No)

Thanks for the reply. I got some idea from your reply.
    If any Tamilnadu resident know the procedure, please help by giving the details.
    Thank You!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription