Name:
    Sachin
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry What is the time duration to complete PCC by Passport Office?

Respected Madam/Sir

I have submitted my Application for PCC (File No.- GZBM00676710) at Ghaziabad passport office on 17th – May - 2010.

It is written at passport that “PCC will be sent within 3 working days after file submission by Speed post”, It is already 25 days gone and I have not received the PCC.

Verification has been done but still on passport status site it is showing that “Police Verification report not received.”

Please look into this issue and confirm me, What is the maximum time period to get the PCC?”

Regards,
    Sachin

Last edited by SachinShukla; 06-11-2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: typo

Name:
    Sunil
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is the time duration to complete PCC by Passport Office?

Hi Sachin,

By now its more than a month. Did you receive your passport after PCC???

Regards,
    Sunil

Quote Originally Posted by SachinShukla View Post
    Respected Madam/Sir

I have submitted my Application for PCC (File No.- GZBM00676710) at Ghaziabad passport office on 17th – May - 2010.

It is written at passport that “PCC will be sent within 3 working days after file submission by Speed post”, It is already 25 days gone and I have not received the PCC.

Verification has been done but still on passport status site it is showing that “Police Verification report not received.”

Please look into this issue and confirm me, What is the maximum time period to get the PCC?”

Regards,
    Sachin