Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to get succession certificate

  1. How to get succession certificate

    Dear All
    My father expired in the year 1991 at Ahmadabad. He had shares of AEC which were converted into Torrent Power Ltd. total quantity about 2000 Nos. There is no nomination. My mother stays with me at Borivli (MUMBAI).

    My questions are
    1. How to get the shares transferred in the Name of my mother.
    2. What is the procedure to be adopted?
    3. How long it would take?
    4. Any legal help to be taken?. My three sisters reside at Baroda & if required they are willing to sign relevant documents...

    Please help?
    Thanks in advance.

    Dinesh Mahabal

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: How to get succession certificate

    Query is not at all related to RTI.
    You can try: Big Helpers

    Thread Closed
    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android