Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Building in Dangerous condition

  1. #1

    Building in Dangerous condition

    Hi there !!! Our adjacent building is in a very dangerous condition.Being rainy season i'm afraid it may collapse any time partially or completely.We have complained abt the situation the building owner many times and some local authorities.But none seem to be interested.How do i make things work so that local authorities would prevent it from falling down and killing people.

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Building in Dangerous condition

    If you have already sent written complaints to the local municipal authorities, then you can follow up with a RTI application as explained in this blog:
    Twitter: @cjkarira

  3. #3
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Building in Dangerous condition

    Pendig Unresponded issues
    Mr. rananthoji,

    Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the concerned Public Authority [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]via Speed Post[/COLOR][/COLOR]. While filing RTI Application detailing the problem being faced by you and quoted therein your all previous references of letter/telephone/personal visits to the office of the Public Authority and ask for the following information (Please use all or some points as suited to you. Point No. 6-9 below is essential for quick and positive action):

    01. Inform me the day to day action taken on my various requests made earlier (give date wise detail of your letters/visits/phone calls).
    02. Inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action.
    03. Inform me latest status of your request.
    04. Provide me the certified copies of the File Notings relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
    05. Inform me reasons for the delay
    06. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for taking action on your request.
    07. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for causing delay on your request.
    08. This application may also be treated as a Notice u/s 80 CPC and the action taken thereunder may also be inform to me in due course.
    09. I have paid fee for the purpose. I am a consumer. The delay is a deficient service. Moreover I am being harassed. What compensation is proposed to paid to me. if Nothing, This may please be treated as a Notice under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
    10. Inform me the manner in which the PA is proposing to compensate you for the mental agony and deficient service.
    11. Any other point on your mind (Think Hard).


    Here's the web address of the Helpline of the President of India's Secretariat where you can file and/or upload your grievance and later on view the status of the same. You may also file an online complaint to the President of India’s Secretariat at :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::

    Most probably your work will be done with a quick pace, which you would had never expected under normal circumstances.

    You will find necessary help for filing the RTI Application by clicking the ”Home” or "RTI Guide" button at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "Disaster Management", etc. and you may get a/many threads.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android