Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please help me and solve the matter regarding PhD(Computer Science) from Dravidian University,Kuppam.

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of Dravidian University and facing a lot of problems.I have completed MPhil
    (Computer Science) in 2007-08 batch form Vinayaka Missions University, Salem and enrolled for PhD(Computer Science) in 2009 from Dravidian University.The University has given me the Reg. No. 01409219024.My off-campus center is NES,JBHP College,Hisar (Haryana).
    Now, after completion of one year,University has not considered my MPhil(Computer Science).My off-campus center's auhorities are telling me that as per Andra Pardesh govt. , your MPhil(Computer Science) has not been considered.Why did Dravidian University enroll me if my MPhil is not valid?As per UGC regulations of June 2009, MPhil is not valid from distance education but I Completed the same in 2007-08 session.Moreover,Supreme Court has confirmed the validity of 44 deemed universities in which the Vinayaka Mission University's name came and give green signal to new admissions.
    I along with my 10 batch mates are facing the same problem.What will be our future? After completion of one and half year, how Dravidian University can make these statements?
    I belong to a poor family and submitted Rs. 38000 as first year fee. Sir, please solve the matter.I shall be very thanful to you and reply the same as early as possible.
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Saurabh
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , xxx@yyy.zzz - deleted email id and mobile number - posting against forum rules

Last edited by karira; 06-24-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%
    Monthly Activity
    12.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Please help me and solve the matter regarding PhD(Computer Science) from Dravidian University,Kuppam.

This is only a discussion portal on the RTI Act 2005.
    No one here can help you sort out any issue of a general type.
    @cjkarira

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Please help me and solve the matter regarding PhD(Computer Science) from Dravidian University,Kuppam.

Is Vinayaka Missions University Part Time PhD is recognized by AICTE?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%
    Monthly Activity
    12.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkotari View Post
    Is Vinayaka Missions University Part Time PhD is recognized by AICTE?
    Check the AICTE, UGC and DEC websites.
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription