Just aPPly for the same to the PIO of the Public Authority of which rules/policy you are looking for. the format RTI for application is as under:
There is no FORM as such prescribed in the Act. But several government/PA has prescribed a form under the rules made under RTI Act. Please look for those.
In General, the application must contain your name/Father's Name, Address and Contact Number, Fee, and the Particulars of Information which you are seeking. You can send a handwritten or typed application. Send the application by Speed Post. Application should be addressed to the PIO of the department to which you are applying to.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING PROFORMA:
Under Section 6(1)
The Public Information Officer
Please supply me the following information. My particulars are as under:
1. Full name of the applicant
2. Father's/Spouse's name
3. Permanent Address
4. Correspondence Address
5. Particulars of information required
1. Subject matter of information*:
2. The period to which the information relates**
3. Specify details of information required
4. Whether information is required by post Or in person
("The actual postal charges shall be Included in providing information)
2. In case by post (Ordinary, Registered or Speed post.)
• Is this information not made available by the Public Authority under voluntary disclosure
Do you agree to pay the required fee ?
Have you deposited application fee? (If yes, details of such deposit)
• Whether belongs to Below Poverty Line category? If Yes, have you furnished the proof of the same with applicant ?
I suggest that you ask for the copy of the standing order with regards to the transfer and posting policy of the concerned department. This is in public domain and cannot be denied. Happy information seeking.