1. My father was a Sr. Doctor with Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and was employee of the Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS)
2. He retired in 1990 and was receiving his pension at the State Bank of India, South Extension Branch.
3. He had a stroke in 2004 and could not give his annual "Life Certificate" from 2005 till his death in 2008.
4. Inspite of submitting all relevant documents with the bank , the bank has failed to update his passbook/ release his pension due/ clear his arrears etc.
5. ALL queries with the said bank are met with..."We have send the documents to the central processing branch at Chandni Chowk".
Now I wish to know under the purview of RTI who do I seek the relevant information regarding the status of my deceased fathers dues etc? The said Branch refuses to entertain any query.
And secondly...what is the language that I need to use to succinctly put my case forward?
Any reply regarding this would be most helpful, any links to similar problems too would be welcomed.
Thanks all !