Name:
    Dhaval Tanna

Default How to Get a Duplicate Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu

Hi all,

I'm from Tirupur (Tamilnadu), i have applied for a duplicate driving licence as my original driving license has been lost. I have given the following documents at the RTO office.

1. Form L.L.D
    2. Police complaint that my original driving license is lost.
    3. Non - Traceable certificate from the Sub Inspector of Police - Tirupur
    4. Form for Printing of D.L. Card
    5. Letter requesting Correction of Door Number and Name in the license.
    I started this procedure on June 15, 2010. I gave an police complaint on 15-06-2010, so i got the non traceable certificate on 02-07-2010, then I had applied for the duplicate driving license by giving the Form L.L.D and other documents on 23-07-2010.
    Then i was asked to come after 4 days, so i went on 29-07-2010, but today i am being again asked to come after one month, but its clearly mentioned in the website that i will be able to get the driving license by 15 days.
    Kindly explain to me the procedure to obtain duiplicate driving license and also the time limit in which i can obtain the same.

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: How to Get a Duplicate Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu

Dear Member

Please read: Need Help how to obtain a duplicat Driving license - Big Helpers Community

If there is inordinate delay, u can file RTI application seeking action taken report on your application for license. RTI application addressed to Public Information Officer (PIO) of RTO and as per: TAMILNADU RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES - RTI Guide

For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About Right To Information" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

0 Not allowed!