Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pending Pension Case

Hi,

My father served as school teacher in State Government Aided school in Gujarat and retired in Dec 2004. He served for 5 years in one school and then shifted to other school and then retired from that school. Unfortunately he lost his Service Book Record from the first school so he gave a duplicate Record Book of first School and police FIR to the Pension office to support his pension file. Based on these documents, the Pension office has started approximate amount of Pension and opened a case against his last school. This case was file to revoke aid of this school due to negligence of duties by School Clarks. Now the Pension Office doesn't respond properly on my father's case. They always says that it's under this department and that department for approval. So I would like to know that what's process to file an RTI in this case? What all the documents required to support my RTI application? Where to post the RTI? Will there be any negative effect (from so called Babus and their chelas) to my father's pension case if I file an RTI?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    VishaL

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.57%
    Monthly Activity
    0.69%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Pending Pension Case

Have you filed any written complaints to the department to follow up on your fathers pension ?
    If yes and there has been no action, then file a RTI with the PIO of that department as per details in this blog:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/attach...-pending-1.pdf

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the State whose department is supposed to pay that pension.
    These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

Also read the links on the home page: All about RTI links

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.
    @cjkarira