0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.95%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Address of rti officer meerut police

I have applied for passport on 20 may 2010, although the police and liu department have come for verification at my house. They have not yet submitted the report for almost 2 months now. Now i want to persue the cause of delay through rti. Kindly help me frame the question and also post the address and email id of rti officer, meerut police. Thanks

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    90.01%
    Monthly Activity
    264.68%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Address of rti officer meerut police

Dear Nikunj

How did u get this info that your police report is pending with Meerut Police. If based on status shown on passport portal then better file RTI application with PIO of RPO for status of your passport. Please refer to the blog:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html for a suggested format.

Please read: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About Right To Information" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Monthly Activity
    1.95%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have you ever sent any reminder to RPO for the status/delay in the matter. If so file the RTI Application as under:

Pending Un-responded issues

Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the concerned Public Authority (RPO Meerut) via Speed Post. While filing RTI Application detailing the problem being faced by you and quoted therein your all previous references of letter/telephone/personal visits to the office of the Public Authority and ask for the following information (Please use all or some points as suited to you. Point No. 6-9 below is essential for quick and positive action):

01. Inform me the day to day action taken on my various requests made earlier (give date wise detail of your letters/visits/phone calls).
    02. Inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action.
    03. Inform me latest status of your request.
    04. A. Provide me the certified copies of the
    a. File Notings relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
    b. Day-to-day moment of File relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY. (Now, in a decision involving the EPFO, IC SG has clearly ruled that the day to day movement of the file has to be given in the format asked for. ttp://www.rti.india.gov.in/cic_deci...14_M_37059.pdf
    05. Inform me reasons for the delay
    06. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for taking action on your request.
    07. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for causing delay on your request.
    08. This application may also be treated as a Notice u/s 80 CPC and the action taken thereunder may also be inform to me in due course.
    09. I have paid fee for the purpose. I am a consumer. The delay is a deficient service. Moreover I am being harassed. What compensation is proposed to paid to me. if Nothing, This may please be treated as a Notice under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
    10. Inform me the manner in which the PA is proposing to compensate you for the mental agony and deficient service.
    11. Any other point on your mind (Think Hard).

DO ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE THROUGH SPEED POST.

Here's the web address of the Helpline of the President of India's Secretariat where you can file and/or upload your grievance and later on view the status of the same. You may also file an online complaint to the President of India’s Secretariat at :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::

The grievances arising out of unsatisfactory response or No response from the Ministry/Department concerned will be taken up by the PG officers of DAR&PG who will take up the matter with the Ministry/Department concerned for close monitoring and expeditious redress. You can lodge your complaints for all ministries of central government and state governments at the following link PGRAMS -:- Grievance Registration Form

Most probably your work will be done with a quick pace, which you would had never expected under normal circumstances.

You will find necessary help for filing the RTI Application by clicking the ”Home” or "RTI Guide" button at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "Passport delays", etc. and you may get a/many threads.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Monthly Activity
    479.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please visit:

PASSPORT DELAY
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html

If police verification report is being delayed, you can file RTI application with SPIO of Office of DSP, Meerut seeking status and action taken on query sent by pass port office. Please visit:

Locate PIO:
    HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Make effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

UP:
    UP RTI Rules 2005 - RTI Guide
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.