Lv. Percent
    9%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Regarding Road Construction in Ghaziabad(Indrapuram, Ahinsa khand-2)

Hi,

I lived in Ahinsa khand-2, Indrapuram, Ghaziabad(UP)[NCR area] since last 1 year and there is no progress in road construction in this particular sector(Near DPS school).
    There are 8-10 residential societies in this locality which total more than 1000 flats, all the residents are facing problem while going office or else, the road condition is just pathetic.
    I am wondering why don't GDA(Ghaziabad Dev. authority) or concerned dept. can construct the road in this locality.
    I heard about RTI and came to know issues raised here generally solved soon as compared to any other.

So kindly suggest me posting issue in this forum is enough or should I complaint some where else too?

Thanks
    Manoj

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%
    Monthly Activity
    43.92%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding Road Construction in Ghaziabad(Indrapuram, Ahinsa khand-2)

First, you need to get several residents of the locality to file Complaints with the GDA.
    Get about 30 to 40 residents to file complaints separately.
    If those flats have societies or associations, get them also to file complaints with GDA on their official letter head.

Wait for some time - say about 30 to 45 days.
    Then ask each of the complainants to file separate RTI applications asking for the progress on your complaints and the action taken thereon.
    @cjkarira

Name:
    RAJEEV SINGH
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

road condition of my area

hello everyone

I am new for rti .My name is rajeev singh and i reside at Dehradun ,Uttarakhand. I am very disappoint with the roads condition of my area.How can i get help of rti to resolve the problems of our road's bad condition.which department is responsible for roads . we have one parshad also . does he has any role for roads improvement.pls help for this noble work.

Name:
    Sunil Ahya
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.5 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.76%
    Monthly Activity
    20.87%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding Road Construction in Ghaziabad(Indrapuram, Ahinsa khand-2)

Dear Rajeev,

Please go through the discussions in this thread http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3134-r...-district.html

Right to Information Act can certainly help you, but you will have to pursue your goal to its logical conclusion.

You may also like to go through a few success stories of RTI Act, please click on the following link to read success stories of people who have used the RTI Act: Post your RTI Success here
    "It is elementary that what is binding on the court in a subsequent case is not the conclusion arrived at in a previous decision" "A case is only an authority for what it actually decides and not what may come to follow logically from it. Judgments of courts are not to be construed as statutes" - Supreme Court in AIR 1982 SC 149 (at p.231).

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription