Name:
    kailash agarwal
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sub: Request for providing the copy of the original circular from your central office, Mumbai giving complete details of the policy New Jeevan Surak

ANNEXURE I

(DETAILS OF INFORMATION REQUIRED UNDER RULE 3 )

Sub: Request for providing the copy of the original circular from your central office, Mumbai giving complete details of the policy New Jeevan Suraksha Plan (plan no. 147)

Dear Sir,

A. I find that your calculation/determination of the final NCO (Purchase value) as well as the annuity is varying from one branch to another and there is no consistency in the calculation/determination of the final purchase value and the annuity as well as other benefits to which a policy holder is eligible; Hence under the right to the information I would request you to provide the following information :-

1. Copy of the original circular vide which the above policy was declared/introduced by LIC.
    2. The formula prescribed for calculation of the final NCO amount and annuity along with the exact sequence to be followed as per the prescribed formula along with details of all benefits applicable to the policy holder.
    3. The definition of date of vesting is also not clear and very vague; Please provide the definition and interpretation as followed by LIC for date of vesting. You are also requested to provide a copy of the original document which defines date of vesting and its implication
    4. Please also furnish me with the document which clarifies/states the implication of orders passed by Insurance Ombudsman on LIC .

B. Please also provide list of policy holders of Life Insurance Corporation of India with details of name , address and policy no and monthly annuity against their Jeevan Dhara Policy under table No. T-96 ; Please also furnish the details of GMA amount which was paid to them on the date of vesting of the policy .

Thanking you,

[KAILASH AGARWAL]

Name:
    C J Karira
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sub: Request for providing the copy of the original circular from your central office, Mumbai giving complete details of the policy New Jeevan S

What is this ?
    An RTI application ?
    Or just a complaint ?

Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira