0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default copy of evaluated answer paper of SSC board 2010 exam of Maharastra

I asked for copy of evaluated answer paper of my daughter to the public information officer of MSB of SEC and H S E Board. PIO rejected my appl stating the details required falls u/s 8(1)(e) & 8(1)(j), sec 22. Further siting refrence of writ petition no. 8868/2009 in the case of Abhijit Joshi and writ petition no.1523/2009 in the case of Nagpur division v CIC Nagpur he has stated that answer sheet cannot be given to the student.
    I would like to have copy of the decisions of High court sited by PIO. Can I get the said copies? Further copy of any decision of CIC after the aforesaid decisions of HC.

Chetan Nagda

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%
    Monthly Activity
    16.58%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: copy of evaluated answer paper of SSC board 2010 exam of Maharastra

Please use the customised google search bar available at the top of this page and search for "answer script". answer paper", "answer sheet", etc. and you will get many useful threads.

Specially look for the Punjab SIC order on answer script (it will show up as one of the results).
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription