Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Slum Dwellers in Delhi

  1. #1

    Question Slum Dwellers in Delhi

    1) How many J J Clusters are in Delhi ?
    2) How many total Jhuggies are in these Clusters ?
    3) Averagely how old these JJ Clusters are ?
    4) What is the policy to provide them a house according to Law ?
    5) How they can apply for home to be given by Govt. ?
    6) What is the average cost to provide them a house as per law ?
    7) Under which act this facility comes ?
    8) If any Jhuggi is demolised by MCD or Delhi Govt without giving them house, who is responsible for
    that ?
    9) What compensation can be given to them on demolising the Jhuggi / Jhuggies.
    10) What are the provisions before demolition of Jhuggies ?

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Slum Dwellers in Delhi

    You can file a RTI application with the PIO of the Slum and JJ department of the MCD.
    Details of PIO are available on the MCD website.

    Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Centre.
    These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

    Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

    Also read the links on the home page: All about RTI links

    These will be of help to you during the RTI process.
    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android