Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Slum Dwellers in Delhi
Views: 1933 | 08-16-2010 #1
Slum Dwellers in Delhi
1) How many J J Clusters are in Delhi ?
2) How many total Jhuggies are in these Clusters ?
3) Averagely how old these JJ Clusters are ?
4) What is the policy to provide them a house according to Law ?
5) How they can apply for home to be given by Govt. ?
6) What is the average cost to provide them a house as per law ?
7) Under which act this facility comes ?
8) If any Jhuggi is demolised by MCD or Delhi Govt without giving them house, who is responsible for
9) What compensation can be given to them on demolising the Jhuggi / Jhuggies.
10) What are the provisions before demolition of Jhuggies ?
Re: Slum Dwellers in Delhi
You can file a RTI application with the PIO of the Slum and JJ department of the MCD.
Details of PIO are available on the MCD website.
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Centre.
These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide
Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ
Also read the links on the home page: All about RTI links
These will be of help to you during the RTI process.Twitter: @cjkarira