Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question information about bond in maharastra post graduates medicos in 2003

I took MD paediatrics in Maharastra thro ALL INDIA Quota in 2003,AND JOINED THE COLLEGE IN 2004 ( because of pre PG Bond). I completed my PG in 2007.Now i need sme cerfiticates like residentship completion and mci recognation ,but they refusing to give me t stating that i have post pg bond also.I dont have any documents to show them,there is no bond for All India candidates,How can I get the information from DMER and MOFHW.Please somebody help me urgently.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: information about bond in maharastra post graduates medicos in 2003

Why dont you file a RTI application with MOFHW and ask for a certified copy of all circulars, notifications, etc, issued by them regarding Bonds for PG students who joined......etc.

Your RTI application has to be submitted to the PIO of MOHFW. Details are available on their website, under the "RTI" link.

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Centre.
    These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

Also read the links on the home page: All about RTI links

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira