I am Amol working in Accenture Services in Bangalore for last 3.5 years. I was working with Dell International, Hyderabad previously. For some reasons I could not transfer my PF from the previous company to the current one. I am planning to withdraw the amount from the old account as I already have a new account which I will continue.
I have downloaded and filled the below forms -
Form 19 - For withdrawal of the PF.
Form 10-C - For withdrawing the amount under Pention Plan.
The following options in both the forms are creating issues as I have no idea what to write there.
1. Contribution for the current financial year -
The boxes it contains are - Month, Wages, Employee(EPF, FP), Employer (EPF, FP), period of break etc.
- I left the organization in 2005. What do I write in these boxes?
2. What is Advance stamped receipt.
1. What is Region/SRO Code, Estt Code No., A/c No. ?
2. Advance stamped receipt for Pention Plan.
- When do I submit this?
General Information Request -
1. Do I need to go to Dell, hyderabad for some stamp or I can submit these two forms in PF Office?
2. In Bangalore where to submit the forms? Can I do it in Bangalore One offices?
3. Any other information is welcome.
Thanks in Advance.