0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default regarding DU correpondece special chance for graduation

one of my friend has done his b.Com(h) form school op open learning, north campus but unfotunately he was not been able to clear one exam of second year and the period granted by du of 5 years has been expired now

but he applied for the special chance for that exam, but the staff over their saying that he have to do his graduation again.

and they also not telling about any proceeding about his special chance application
    so please assist me regarding this

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%
    Monthly Activity
    21.62%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: regarding DU correpondece special chance for graduation

Dear Vaibhav

U can file RTI application with PIO of DU for copy of rules applicable in this regard. RTI application as per: Delhi RTI Rules and Fees - RTI Guide

Also read: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About Right To Information" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.
    AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: regarding DU correpondece special chance for graduation

My career is also getting suffered, firstly they do the fake marking which does not allow the candidate to do the graduation in given time then they change the rules overnight. There are many people suffering with this we even went to registrar and Vice Chancellor of Delhi University but they are not ready to come in front.
    Registrar (Alka Sharma ) Ph no# xxxxxxx
    Vice Chancellor ( Dinesh Singh) but I don't have his number, I heard that DU has taken exception in RTI also due to which we can not even ask for our answer sheet. Few people are still protesting against this in Delhi University Examination building and you can join them.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription