0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How to obtain Government of india order given in 1975

i am working for BSNL , one government order was given in 1975 regarding prior permission of superior authority , i have tried for this order in ministry of finance web site but i could not get it can you guide me where i can get this order.
    Thank you
    kumar

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.23%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to obtain Government of india order given in 1975

Dear Kumar

U can file RTI application with PIO of CORPORATE Office for this information (if its internal circular of BSNL). If its applicable on all Central Govt depts, u can file RTI application with DOPT for this info.

For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please visit http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/frequently-asked-questions.html & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29%
    Monthly Activity
    0.26%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to obtain Government of india order given in 1975

The information that is more than 2o years old cannot be gives easily. The permission of the Central Government is required in that case. But it is the headache of the PIO.

BTW, the orders of the Central Government are available in the market in the form of ready reckoner. You can try those. Otherwise you can search the web if you have the number or File RTI Application with DoPT as advised by Ambrish P in the above post.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription