Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pension from P.F. Office, Bandra, Mumbai not settled

  1. #1

    Pension from P.F. Office, Bandra, Mumbai not settled

    My son late Kishen S. Babu was working with Hinduja TMT, Bangalore and he had P.F. Account in P.F. Office, Bandra, Mumbai. His Account number MH-40156-11416. My son expired on 25.12.2006 and I submitted my Claim for Pension. Many times the Claim Form was returned for various reasons, finally I submitted my Form Vide Receipt No.90177875 dated 01/07/2009 and I also visited P.F. Office in Mumbai, but the concerned Clerk was very furious because I had made an enquiry about the status through Internet. He was abusing me telling why have you given complaint to Vigilance, in fact I had not complained to any Vigilance. In fact, I had visited the office on 09.09.2009 and, the concerned Clerk from Group 55 Accounts, Mumbai Bandra P.F.Office finally told me that my Claim is almost ready, duly approved by the Commissioner and as that as xerox machine was not working on that day, he assured me he would forward my file to the concerned Department next day for disbursement. But to my utter shock, when I logged in next and checked the Status it is showing that 'your claim is rejected, contact the employer for more details', when I contacted the employer, they informed that they have not received any communication.

    Actually, my Claim was submitted vide Receipt No.90177875 dated 01.07.2009, but Claim Status shows Receipt No.90429474, which was actually my old Claim, which was rejected as I had an account in Bank of Maharashtra and that Bank of Maharashtra account is not valid for outside Maharasshtra, they had instructed me to open Account with some other Banks. I opened Bank account with State Bank of India and had sent my Claim form, which was received by P.F. Office vide vide Receipt No.90177875 dated 01.07.2009.

    Now, can anyone guide me how to proceed with the matter, as I have suffered a paralysis stroke and literally broke.

    Can I use RTI to pursue the matter.

    Last edited by ganpat1956; 01-09-10 at 03:10 PM.

  2. Re: Pension from P.F. Office, Bandra, Mumbai not settled

    Dear Sir

    Can I use RTI to pursue the matter.
    Yes u can. RTI application (with application fee) addressed to PIO and as per: RTI Rules, Fees for Centre and Useful Info about CIC - RTI Guide

    For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

    Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir):

    For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About Right To Information" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

    If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android