User Tag List

View Poll Results: is any society working under state government?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • please send me information as early as possible

0 0%
  • i will be waiting.

0 0%
    Name:
    sandeep kumar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default complete Status about ICT Project Society of Computer education in Punjab

Respected sir,
    i am working as computer teacher under ICT Project Society providing Computer education in Punjab. & for providing this eduction the society collected 30rs from 9th and 10th class , 35 from 11th and 12th class. and for providing this education the society pay 10000 rs to each computer teacher. now the question is that . is any society working under state government.? and from where the give pay to computer teachers. and what they are doing the collected fee from the students. so plz send me each information related to ICT Society in punjab. Specially is any society working under state Government ( Punjab ).

Last edited by ambrish.p; 09-14-2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: change font

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%
    Monthly Activity
    0.51%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: complete Status about ICT Project Society of Computer education in Punjab

First you may explore the website of department of Information Technology, Punjab DoIT (click on DoIT).

For further information you can contact:

Sarvesh Kaushal, IAS
    Principal Secretary
    Communication Address
    SCO 193-195, Sector 34A, Chandigarh
    Tel: 0172-2604892 (Director Office), 2600971
    Fax: 0172-2604892
    e-Mail: dit@punjabmail.gov.in

In the meanwhile I am looking for further information on your query. In any case, please come back if you still experience any difficulty.

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%
    Monthly Activity
    0.51%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: complete Status about ICT Project Society of Computer education in Punjab

ICT Project is the brainchild of C-DAC Mohali (A Central Government Organization). For further details see: Computer Teacher’s job at PICTES for ICT Project April 2010 | ExamBazar.com.

You can also visit the website of C-DAC at : C-DAC Mohali

The exact link of PUNJAB ICT EDUCATION SOCIETY (PICTES) is: PUNJAB ICT EDUCATION SOCIETY (PICTES) but this contain virus and my firewall in not allowing it to open on my machine. You may try it on yours.

You may also see this PDF (I.T. INFRASTRUCTURE FOR PHASE III OF THE ICT PROJECT. The Government of Punjab in the Department of School Education has launched ...) at : www.ssapunjab.org/Files/RFP.pdf

As per reports:
    The Indian state government of Punjab will make computer education a compulsory subject come this October with a view to make all 1.35 million students digitally literate by next year.
    This is the third phase of an information communications technology (ICT) project by the Punjab Department of School Education. The project aims to raise computer literacy among upper primary students (class sixth to 12th) based on national standards. After seven years of computer education, students will be able to write programmes in advance computer languages, such as C++.
    The first two phases of this initiative successfully covered 1.1 million students from 2880 state schools, Dr Upinderjit Kaur, India’s Education and Languages Minister has revealed.
    The initiative cost Rs 2.65 billion (US$55.5 million).
    To extend the programme to the remaining 250,000 students and 2085 schools, and bring the project to a close, Kaur said that Rs1.32 billion (US$27.7 million) was further invested and 5014 computer trainers were recruited.
    On top of that, general school teachers will also be trained to use IT tools for teaching. Refresher training will be provided by computing giants Microsoft and Intel.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription