Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Housing Society

  1. #1

    Housing Society

    Hello everyone,
    My father has submitted a Irrevocable power of attorney in my name to deceide all matters,pay all charges,sign all documents,appear before all courts if any,appear before various agencies.
    But our society secretary refuses to acknowledge the Power of Attorney & says that it does not give you the Right to voice our grievences.I am myself paying the society dues,then to this behaviour is not going good.
    Please let me know if i can get this Croock to Book.


  2. Re: Housing Society

    Yes, u can go ahead with your comlaint/RTI Application since Power of attorney is with you and along with application/appeal attach the copy of power of attorney. Appeal may be filed under section 18(1)(b) and ask for compensation also.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android