Topic Identifier

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: DEC recognised university required AICTE approval

Re: DEC recognised university required AICTE approval

Dear Member

Please note that our portal is a discussion forum for the RTI Act 2005 & we do not hold the information you are seeking. If you wish u can file RTI application with UGC/AICTE for information if the same is not available on their portal.

regards

Name:
    tarun
    Follows
    Following

university course approval

sir,

pls send me information about KSOU (karnatka state open university) auothrised for b-tech, m-tech programme in distance mode (face to face) in civil, mech. , electrical branch thraough bharat postgraduate college chennai.

On ksou.info display bharat college partner of ksou and provide distance mode b-tech, m-tech

Dear Member

Please read this full thread.

regards

Name:
    MINARAM GOGOI
    Follows
    Following

Information about the recognition of ugc of cmj university shilong.

Sir,
    Please inform me the present status of CMJ university of shilong. I want to know the recognition of this university by the UGC.

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following

Re: Information about the recognition of ugc of cmj university shilong.

This portal is for RTI related matters only .
    You may go here :
    Big Helpers

Or if you want to get confirmed information , file RTI Appl with PIO of UGC at following address with Rs.10 IPO
    University Grant Commission (U G C)
    Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
    Pin:110 002
    India
    Tel : 23239627

For filing RTI Appl see this :
    How to write an RTI Application? - Guide
    Last edited by dr.s.malhotra; 18-12-10 at 06:59 PM.

Name:
    Rohit Rajput
    Follows
    Following

how to know college take admissions are not fke

I want to know what is the procedure to know if someone college taking admission in session are valid.
    My niece has taken admission in B.Ed. 2009-2010 session from Translim college(Meerut,U.P.) while for that session the entrance test not held in state.
    The college said that they have permission from Allahabad high court but we are not satisfied with that so what is the process to know about that with the help of RTI and who give the answer to that UGC or the college.

please guide me................

Dear Rohit

U can file RTI application with PIO of UGC, if the information is not available on their portal.Please read this full thread for details.

regards

ME/MTecc Courses from UGC-DEC approved universities not accepted by Anna Univ

Dear Moderators

Myself completed my ME-CSE from Vinayaka Mission Univ Salem from year 2005 - 2007 ** My Undergratuation is BE-CSE - The prob is some colleges question me that ME-CSE from Vinayaka Mission Univ(Accepted by UGC & DEC) is not Valid as said by respective Anna University ** So Kindly Help me abt filing RTI to AICTE and getting clearance certificate ? Expecting your fav reply

Dear Member

U can file RTI application with PIO of UGC, if the information is not available on their portal.Please read this full thread for details.

regards

Govt. Univbersity M.C.A Programme

I am student at G.B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology doing MCA and this course in the university is commenced from 2007 and till date this course has not been approved by AICTE . So i want to ask that is this ok to move the course without being approved and it will not effect students career.
    please provide me all information and guidelines regarding this.

Thaking You

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android