Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Filing rti with sub registrar office regarding fake property documents registered

Hello All friends

I have a copy of Agreement to Sell and Purchase registered with sub registrar Rohini Zone Delhi. The property is a DDA Flat which does not exist in the records of DDA. How can I verify the genuinity of the document with Sub registrar.
    (The Flat registered is 123-C and the fake papers are for the flat 123-D which was never built or allotted by DDA). I have a copy of these fake papers.

It is really urgent.
    Can U guide me where to file the RTI? Whether I should attach a copy of the fake property papers alongwith the RTI? Should I attach a copy of DDA reply alongwith my RTI to sub registrar proving that the papers registered by them are fake. How can I call for the complete verification of the documents along with all the past details, the property chain, the basis of registeration, etc.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.7%
    Monthly Activity
    10.32%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Filing rti with sub registrar office regarding fake property documents registered

RTI Will only help you get "information"
    It cannot be used to point out something to the Registrar.

Just file a RTI Application with the PIO of the registrars office and ask for a certified copy of the Sale and Purchase deed registered with Nr......on......at their office.

There will be a Public Information Officer (PIO) in that office and his details should be available on a board at the entrance of the office. If there is no board, just ask "Who is the PIO in your office under the RTI Act 2005 ? I want to file a application under RTI Act 2005"

Once you get the certified copy, it is upto you as to how you want to use it to bring the facts to anyones attention.

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Centre.
    These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

Also read the links on the home page: All about RTI links

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription