Name:
    praveen tripathi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Regarding the educational qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engg

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am working as Sr. Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department in Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur (affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow). I am M. Tech (IT) with M.Sc (Computer Science).I have 5 years of teaching experience.
    Please provide me the information that I am eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering according to sixth pay commission or not

Name:
    C J Karira
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Regarding the educational qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engg

Read some of teh threads in the following search results: m tech msc mca - Google Search

Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    nisha
    Post Thanks / Like

Nomination Award Eligibility for Assistant professor in computer science according to AICTE norms

Hi

I am M.sc M.tech and already had a 1.5 years of working experience in Engineering college in Punjab.
    In Pune they said i am not eligible to teach engineering students as i dont have B.Tech M.tech.

Will anyone tell me am i eligible to teach in engineering college or not according to AICTE or Pune University norm????

Name:
    aslam
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Eligibility for Assistant professor in computer science according to AICTE norms

ask AICTE in this matter.