Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Regarding the educational qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engg

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am working as Sr. Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department in Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur (affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow). I am M. Tech (IT) with M.Sc (Computer Science).I have 5 years of teaching experience.
    Please provide me the information that I am eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering according to sixth pay commission or not

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.94%
    Monthly Activity
    53.45%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding the educational qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engg

Read some of teh threads in the following search results: m tech msc mca - Google Search
    @cjkarira

Name:
    nisha
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomination Award Eligibility for Assistant professor in computer science according to AICTE norms

Hi

I am M.sc M.tech and already had a 1.5 years of working experience in Engineering college in Punjab.
    In Pune they said i am not eligible to teach engineering students as i dont have B.Tech M.tech.

Will anyone tell me am i eligible to teach in engineering college or not according to AICTE or Pune University norm????

Name:
    aslam
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Eligibility for Assistant professor in computer science according to AICTE norms

ask AICTE in this matter.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription