0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

want complaint about not paying income tax having huge black money

want to pass on information to income tax deptt. against my one of our neighbour ,who have gathered huge black money & possess dis-proportionate wealth against their known souces of income . The said persons are hoarders, land grabbers and also have huge benaami properties and who are very rude with everybody, his name is XXXXXXXX stay near YYYYYYYY , ZZZZZZZ, mumbra thane 400612.
    As a law abiding citizen, I request for the procedure and information by which I can highlight their misdeeds to income tax deptt.

Last edited by karira; 10-31-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Edited personal information

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%
    Monthly Activity
    60.92%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: want complaint about not paying income tax having huge black money

Just walk into the nearest Income Tax office of your area and give a written complaint after meeting the Public Relations Officer (PRO).

Matter not related to RTI - Thread Closed
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription