Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Manrega

  1. #1


    Dear All,

    I wanted to know how much money and kind of work has been executed from 01-JAN-2006 to 01-JAN-2010 in my village (located in Utter Pradesh) through MANREGA plan. Although I am living in delhi but very closed to my village. So wanted to know that how money has been sanctioned and what was actual investment in terms of development of my village.

    XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules


    XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

    Last edited by karira; 07-11-10 at 05:43 PM.

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Manrega

    Look for the information on: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gurantee Act

    That website has information upto the village level.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

  3. #3

    Re: Manrega

    Date: 12.04.2014
    The Public Information Officer,
    B.D.O. Office, Firozabad Block
    Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh.

    Subject: Information required under the Right to Information Act 2005

    Dear Sir,

    Please provide me with the following information for Gram Panchayat Basai Muhammad Pur, Block Firozabad, District Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh:283203

    1.Number of applications for Old Age/Widow pension received during last 2 years with following details:
    a.Name and address of the applicant
    b.Actions taken on application (Sanctioned/Not Sanctioned)
    c.If sanctioned, date of approval
    d.If rejected, reasons of rejection
    2.Please provide the names, designations and contact details of the officials, where we can file complaints regarding discrepancy in processing of applications/payments of Old Age/Widow pension in above said Gram Panchayat.

    Application fee for Rs. 10/- is being remitted online.

    Yours faithfully

    Arvind Nigam

  4. #4

    Re: Manrega


    click on it and know everything , if u want help any kind of Manrega related.
    contact me

  5. #5

    Re: Manrega

    Arvind Nigam has assured to give you information relating to MANREGA which is good.In general when you need the information relating to a VILLAGE PANCHAYAT you jhave to address your RTI Application to the Panchayat Secretary(Who is a Govt.official) as he is the PA(Public Authority).You should not address the elected representative like SURPANCH,VILLAGE HEAD etc., whatever may be the names they are using and the Panchayat Secretary can give you INFORMATION.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android