Lv. Percent
    23.77%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Punjab SSSB Refuses to accept my RTI-Couriered application sent back saying "APA NAI LAENI"

plz see post 11 above .
    Since you will get copy of your own answer sheet , it is better you identify yourself at onset in Application by attaching some proof like roll no. slip etc. Accordingly modify point 3 and 4 of the above application - ask your own answer sheet by giving your own roll number and ask of certified copies of all documents -- supply certified copies of the following ;-

Name:
    chikoo
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Punjab SSSB Refuses to accept my RTI-Couriered application sent back saying "APA NAI LAENI"

right sir...thnx for that advice..wil do add roll no. slip...n modify my points as you said..i'll b puting fresh RTI in a day or two..

but what abt the issue i raised in post no. 12 above... tribune-28-5-2010 has carried it..that in punjab SIC has ruled that am eligible to having answer sheet of others too under RTI...and this was a state exam am referring too..so order wud be applicable on it....right???

gud day

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well dear friend , the law is still evolving . In one decision by Karnatka IC (over-ruling CIC) , they have ruled as you are telling . Unless we get a ruling by higher courts of the country , the situation will remain fluid .
    you can read this by Sh. Kushal Pathak ji here :

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/159-ev...judgement.html

Name:
    Sajib Nandi
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%
    Monthly Activity
    11.76%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Read the order at Post #3 on the thread http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/54154-...ion-panel.html posted by sidmis.

If you are confident of being able to justify your request for answer sheets of others before the same SIC who passed this order, its logical that you request for the same.

Include the request for answer sheets of others, you wont lose anything.

Note your justifications on a piece of paper before you finalize your application. Remember, you are justifying before the Punjab SIC.

Regards.

Name:
    chikoo
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you both.. its quite a tricky and evolving topic , i understand it now..

and i did not have a real justification for seeking to see copies of others...it was just my friend's who did not want to file RTI...and to save money and double drafts only..however we may need it in future , so i wanted a lil clarity on the issue ..thanks for enlightenment.Will be sending RTI tomorrow .

One last question..Do i need different RTI'S for all these questions IN PUNJAB?..(i ask for question booklet and answer keys and my answer sheet copies from the same test)..I have drafted them as one as posted above ..

and which is better Speed post or registered A.D to send it??

thanks

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.21%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Member

Better use speed post as it can be tracked online: India Post - Speed Post Tracking

regards

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can file all these queries in one single RTI Application in Punjab .

Name:
    Sajib Nandi
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%
    Monthly Activity
    11.76%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Special ADs are available at Speed Post counter. They are charged more, returned through ordinary post, but you may consider using Speed Post with AD.