Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default help needed

Dear sir,
    I am a school teacher worked in a non aided private school at vadodra.
    My school authority had suspended me on 2nd march 2004. The school is runnig and affiliated to central board of secondary education. Ihad filed case against school management in gujarat government higher scondary Tribunal. Shcool argued that the school is govern by cbse by law. The case is still pending. Will i Get orderin my favour.
    Is aducation not a state policy. There are no governing rules given by cbse. CBSE by law is just gives guide lines to school. Please Help Me

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.96%
    Monthly Activity
    0.46%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: help needed

Without knowing complete details of the case, it is not possible for any of us to opine if you will get an order in your favour from the Tribunal.

Since this portal is exclusively devoted to issues on RTI, please take up the matter at our sister-site, www.bighelpers.org, in case you need further guidance.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription