Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: help needed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default help needed

    Dear sir,
    I am a school teacher worked in a non aided private school at vadodra.
    My school authority had suspended me on 2nd march 2004. The school is runnig and affiliated to central board of secondary education. Ihad filed case against school management in gujarat government higher scondary Tribunal. Shcool argued that the school is govern by cbse by law. The case is still pending. Will i Get orderin my favour.
    Is aducation not a state policy. There are no governing rules given by cbse. CBSE by law is just gives guide lines to school. Please Help Me

    0 Not allowed!

  2. Default Re: help needed

    Without knowing complete details of the case, it is not possible for any of us to opine if you will get an order in your favour from the Tribunal.

    Since this portal is exclusively devoted to issues on RTI, please take up the matter at our sister-site,, in case you need further guidance.

    0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts