This is a discussion on Shetshara/agro service within the Non RTI Issues forums, part of the Starting Lounge category; Dear Sir, I Mr raju Sharma residential of kalyan. My father have 5 guntha land. But from past 14 years the shetsara/agro service to goverment has not been paid. When ...
- 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- rAJU SHARMA
I Mr raju Sharma residential of kalyan. My father have 5 guntha land. But from past 14 years the shetsara/agro service to goverment has not been paid. When i have gone to pay the same including the penalty fees, the talathi refuses to accepts saying that there is no shetsara on your plot. There is no shetshara available for small plot it works only for 1acres or more. Please guid me how would i pay the shetsara or do we have any other office where i can pay. May be like gram shevak or else. Kindly help me come out of this problem.
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- is JVM GROUP INFRA AND AGRO DEVELOPERS LTD. shivpuri a trusted and genuine company
- A'lien on the post' service period is qualifies for continuous service?!
- RTI refused by Employer on Service Details of Parties(Employees) in a Service Case which was disposed in High Court 45 days back
- Gpf transfer procedure from one service to another service after selection through upsc
- Foreign Service Term Eligibility in service more than 25 years
- 12-20-2010, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Shetshara/agro service
WE GET GOVT WE DESERVE. WHAT DO YOU PLAN FOR 2013?