Can i ask action taken on my request/complaint in writing to a department (DDA)
I have requested Dy Director (Comm. Estate) DDA many times about the Shops lying vacant in our DDA Market, which as per rules shall be opened for business within 3 months of taking pocession by the respective owners.
I have requested Dy Director to take action as per DDA rules/notification so that these shops are not held closed for only Speculative purposes. The actions like cancellation of lease or imposing a penalty can be taken by DDA against the defaultors.
NO such action taken by the competitive authority.
CAN I ASK UNDER RTI THE ACTION TAKEN ON MY SPECIFIC REQUEST/COMPLAINT TO DDA.
Re: Can i ask action taken on my request/complaint in writing to a department (DDA)
You can ask through a RTI Application to the PIO of DDA:
1. The day to day progress of your complaint
2. Names, designations, office address, office telephone number, of all officers who saw your compaint and the action taken by them
3. Copies of the relevant rules and regulations which state that the shops should not be left vacant for a period of more than....
4. Certified copies of any notices issued by DDA to those shop owners who have still not opened the shops
5. Wjat action can be taken by DDA against the defaulters
(Just add more questions on similar lines as above)