Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Co-operative Housing Service Society

  1. #1

    Co-operative Housing Service Society

    I m from Vadodara - Can u please explain me how to get registered our society into Co-operative Housing Service Society Act in the Gujarat State.

  2. Re: Co-operative Housing Service Society

    Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please do visit ALL ABOUT RTI box on home page and success stories at, you may post your query at Big Helpers Community - Community Social Help to Indian Netizens.

    You need to contact some advocate who practises in coop sector. You may visit office of District Registrar of Coop Societies in Vadodara. You can get phone number from bsnl enquiry.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android