User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who could be responsible?

Voters
22. This poll is closed
  • Pondicherry Engineering College

8 36.36%
  • AICTE

8 36.36%
  • MHRD

5 22.73%
  • others

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Name:
    Syed Ibrahim Shah
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aicte/mhrd gate stipend

I am PG Student doing M.Tech in Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry. I qualified the admission through GATE exam conducted by MHRD. Through out the course of M.Tech there was not a single rupee given for us(all M.Tech Students - 203), and now we have reached the end of course. We worked as Half Time Teaching Assitant(HTTA) for two years in the course duration period(2 year) under a leagl notified service agreement prepared by Pondicherry Engineering College. The service agreement states that it would provide Rs 1,20,000/- against the HTTA.

The immediate reply of college for this issue is that "we dont have funds and AICTE is responsible."

Is there a solution for this?
    Whos is responsible for this huge sum of money to be mishandled Pondicherry Engineering College or AICTE/MHRD?

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.1%
    Monthly Activity
    9.87%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Aicte/mhrd gate stipend

Welcome to this portal having 10200+ members all over India and abroad. Yours is a fit case for RTI intervention. I think college is run by state govt. U can visit state govt official website RTI icon or website of Pondichery Information Comission for getting format if any prescribed under RTI rules of the state and fee details. U can simultaneously file RTI appln with university and state education dept etc. For central govt entities like AICTE U have to refer my blog at http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-info.html.Pl include all the queries in one go. For framing queries pl visit my blog at http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html. Pl also study ALL ABOUT RTI icon on home page. In case of difficulty, pl revert to this portal and members will assist u in this matter. If no format is prescribed by state rti rules. U can use format for central govt in said blog.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%
    Monthly Activity
    53.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Syed,

If you want, you can use RTI to find out more information on this and also probably get all your due amounts.

The following thread will encourage you:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1910-u...rant-girl.html

Name:
    balajee
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

balajee,
    In my view the total reponsible is on AICTE. why because, it the bridge between the college and Govt MHRD.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.3%
    Monthly Activity
    0.36%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Syed Ibrahim Shah, now that it is nearly two months since your query was answered by our active members, please post us the outcome of the RTI application if any that you had filed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Syed Ibrahim Shah
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

College has detained M.Tech Students from appearing for final project presentation (2008) . Therefore we dropped out the plan to further proceed in this issue. Efforts taken to stop us from using RIT were directly linked to our career and we still face the consequences of it even after one year. Still we have 2 students who were detained from presenting the final project and many have discontinued the course. PEC Admin people can do anything to get money.

Name:
    PRAVEEN
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Gate stipend

Dear Sir,
    Here i want to use my RTI for knowing about GATE stipend.
    i completed my M.Tech in Pondicherry Engineering College, PUDUCHERRY.
    i joined in this college as a GATE Scholar in 2006....
    unfortunately... due to some administration problems between College and AICTE, GATE fund is not received by us... we put lot of efforts for resolving this issue.... recently... college received sclorship for 2007-08 and 2008-09. so we got the amount partially... almost 55600/-. so now i am rising my query.... who is the responsible for this thing...
    either college.... or AICTE?.... i enquired in college... they are conveying it is the problem from AICTE... then i put many mails to MHRD/AICTE.... but no use.... so atleast by this forum i want to know the reason, sothat i can able to proceed further....

Name:
    sameer vijay darekar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default about GATE 2009 stipend by AICTE

hello
    myself sameer v. darekar ,studying in M.pharm second year at D.Y. patil IPSR pimpri PUNE
    I had qualified GATE 2009 & on the score of this exam i got admission in above institute (sep 09).As per my information our college had submitted the proposal & all documents required for getting stipend.still date their is no response from AICTE.When we inquired about this matter through phone ,they are giving the reason of FUNDING problem.I want to know about what is the matter of funds .