Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RTI Application ONLINE

1. RTI Application ONLINE

Is it possible to send an ON LINE application under RTI act???

Is this the link for online application ????

http://www.ncb.ernet.in/rti/info_request.shtml

Can someone reply???

Thanks

2. The link I have been trying, but it's not responding as of now. The fact of the matter is that,
    • Under RTI it is acceptable to send the request via email, an the PIO need to respond, provided that it is his official valid email ID.
    • Secondarily, you must deposit the requisite fees with the concerning authority, and mention that in the online email request.
    • However, any online form would be deficient unless the processing fees is not attached.

3. Thanks for your reply.The link i had sent was available about 2/3 days back.As of now it is NOT accessible.May be due to holiday/sunday-server may be under updation/maintanence of NCST.

4. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

It has been gathered in Bihar State, the authorities are in the process of receiving online RTI application. A particular telephone number has been allotted and the RTI applicants can use this telephone number to seek information under the RTI Act 2005. The processing fees of Rs.10/- will be realised from the calling telephone number and the RTI request will be arranged in a text form and available information will be furnished.

Mohandas

5. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Is the link working now?

6. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

7. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

sir,
    Can I online apply under RTI to PS, RD, (U.P).
    If yes, then please let me know the process for that.
    Shailendra

Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by shailubaba_75 View Post
    sir,
    Can I online apply under RTI to PS, RD, (U.P).
    If yes, then please let me know the process for that.
    Shailendra
    Technically and legally you can file a RTI application by "electronic means" - ie email.

But how will you send the application fees ? There is no online payment for application fees.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast