This is a discussion on Cooperative society within the Ask for RTI Query forums, part of the RTI Community Support category; Dear Sir Since there were some mischieves carried out by an employee of Co operative housing society,please advise the info/details on the following point: Can a Cooperative society cancel the ...
- 09-10-2008, 04:49 PM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- N B KESAVAN
Since there were some mischieves carried out by an employee of Co operative housing society,please advise the info/details on the following point:
Can a Cooperative society cancel the allottment of Plots made, after receiving full payment and sending the allottment letter also?
The only drawback of the allottee is the allotted plots were not registered with sub register office for more than a year from the date of allottment.
I would be grateful to receive proper references
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- Cooperative Housing Society
- Question: to prosecute a person misusing rti act by demanding voluminous voutures and records of a cooperative society is possible or not?
- Question: if 20 years of records are demanded by a member of a cooperative society whether it is possible to submit the same within thirty days?
- Question: if 20 years voutures of a cooperative society is requested by a citizen under rti act whether to collect the voutures and submit is necessary or not?
- Need Help: Get back my funds saved with cooperative credit society
- 09-10-2008, 11:52 PM #2
Re: Cooperative society
WE GET GOVT WE DESERVE. WHAT DO YOU PLAN FOR 2013?