0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Patta Name Change

I am from kanchipuram, Tamil nadu. I am waiting join pilot training. I am waiting for two years. My educational loan was declined by bank as there was no enough property. Then i found a document paper of my grandpa land. Document was registered in 1976. But we found that document when shifting house in November 2010 only. My father put EC . Till now land was in my grandpa name. When we approached VAO he told patta was not on grandpa name. It was on Gavaskar name. My grandpa didn't buy patta . He died. But it was transferred illegally to Gavaskar name. He is unrelated person to us or my grandpa. Land was in Dusi, Thiruvannamali Distrcit, Tamil Nadu. A document writer in Dusi Registrar office came forward to help to change patta name. Its been 4 months he didn't change patta name. Daily he s postponing date. How to change patta name? I want to change in a month so that i can sell and pay for my pilot training. Already I wasted 2 years by trying many sources.

IMPORTANT INFO: My grandpa died in 1986. But patta was changed to name gavaskar in 1996. How is it possible? How to change patta name again to my grandpa name?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.75%
    Monthly Activity
    1519.77%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Patta Name Change

Please read some of the threads in the followings search results:

Google
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    Deepak PB
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Please read some of the threads in the followings search results:

Google
    Please explain clear process of solving this issue

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.75%
    Monthly Activity
    1519.77%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Click on th e following link:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/20399-...on-status.html

In that thread , read post # 2.
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    Deepak PB
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Patta Name Change

I filed RTI application for getting some details to change patta name to my grandpa name. It has mistakenly changed to another name. So filed RTI. I filed to distrcit PIO. He forwarded to sub division office. He also informed via letter that he forwarded letter. Its gone more than 30 days. Is my RTI rejected? Or shall i file new one or to first appellate authority.

I attached my RTI letter check whether it is correct r not?RTI.pdf

See and reply me what should i do the next step?

Please I am new so don't post any other post link. I need clear explanation! Please kindly explain me.

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%
    Monthly Activity
    16.64%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear Mr. deepak

(1). Your RTI application is date is 17.03.2011 RPAD plus add postal delay of say 5 days, under the act you have wait until atleast 21.04.2011 to fill the 30 days of time period.

(2). You have not posted date on which your application has been transferred/forwarded to the sub division office, from that the time period of 30 days ticks in.

(3). however you have time from 22-04-2011 to 15-05-2011 for filing the first appeal u/s 19(1) of RTI act.

(4). Alternatively you are at liberty to file complaint to state information commission u/s 18(1) onafter 23-04-2011.

(5) As for as your application is concerned, you could havce avoidedHow? and such question, however it is ok.
    [COLOR="red"]"Previous registration document copy of above mentioned land. i.e A person
    named Boopathi Ammal has sold land to P.S RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR. I need
    document copy of how Boopathi Ammal has got this land/bought this
    land/how the land came to Boopathi Ammal name. NOTE - PHOTOCOPY OF
    DOCUMENT BOOPATHI AMMAL TO P.S RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR
    ATTACHED
    • Procedure or possible ways to change patta to my Grandfather’s name - P.S
    RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR"[/
    COLOR]

The query could have been refined as:- Please furnish the document or mother deed or the sale agreement submitted in respect of land registration to boopathi ammal OR simply a copy of the records on which land title was transferred in the name of Boopathi ammal whi was in possession of the land Sy. No prior to the yera 1960

(6) . Questions like how ?why? etc. are not permissible so please avoid in future

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Monthly Activity
    4.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deepak, please confine all your queries/post connected with 'patta name change' to this thread only. Raising the same query at different threads will not only clutter the forum, but will also take the query out of focus.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Deepak PB
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.94%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by parsar View Post
    dear Mr. deepak

(1). Your RTI application is date is 17.03.2011 RPAD plus add postal delay of say 5 days, under the act you have wait until atleast 21.04.2011 to fill the 30 days of time period.

(2). You have not posted date on which your application has been transferred/forwarded to the sub division office, from that the time period of 30 days ticks in.

(3). however you have time from 22-04-2011 to 15-05-2011 for filing the first appeal u/s 19(1) of RTI act.

(4). Alternatively you are at liberty to file complaint to state information commission u/s 18(1) onafter 23-04-2011.

(5) As for as your application is concerned, you could havce avoidedHow? and such question, however it is ok.
    [COLOR="red"]"Previous registration document copy of above mentioned land. i.e A person
    named Boopathi Ammal has sold land to P.S RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR. I need
    document copy of how Boopathi Ammal has got this land/bought this
    land/how the land came to Boopathi Ammal name. NOTE - PHOTOCOPY OF
    DOCUMENT BOOPATHI AMMAL TO P.S RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR
    ATTACHED
    • Procedure or possible ways to change patta to my Grandfather’s name - P.S
    RAMALINGA CHETTIYAR"[/
    COLOR]

The query could have been refined as:- Please furnish the document or mother deed or the sale agreement submitted in respect of land registration to boopathi ammal OR simply a copy of the records on which land title was transferred in the name of Boopathi ammal whi was in possession of the land Sy. No prior to the yera 1960

(6) . Questions like how ?why? etc. are not permissible so please avoid in future

What is Sy which you mentioned? Thanks for your help!!

Then how can i transfer patta name? Anybody help me!
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 04-17-2011 at 04:43 PM.