Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yogendra sharma

    Post inter district transfer of a lady teacher

    i am a resident of aligarh district and i am a basic teacher.My wife has been appointed on 20/12/2010 as a basic teacher at baharaich district in u.p. now i want inter district transfer from baharaich district to aligarh district.for this i want information from secretary of basic education board of u.p. what do i do in this matter?

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2

    Default Re: inter district transfer of a lady teacher

    see this link :
    You have to address your RTI Application for getting information to the Public Information Officer as per UP RTI Rules and fee norms .
    For writing RTI Application / UP RTI Rules see this :

    0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts