Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Tamilnadu Public Works Department River Irrigation Wing - Corrupt Officials in fear when questioned- RTI Act

Vannakkam Blog members,
    I am before you, after a long gap. The gap is with you only, but not with RTI Act. I am seriously taking three subjects. 1. PWD Irrigation Division Tamilnadu Government
    2. Revenue Department and Town and Country Planning Department.
    3. Regional Transport Authority.
    These three departments are noted for corrupt in a higher degree.
    Today I am to discuss my recent past experience about the PWD Irrigation Department.
    The River namely Thamirabaranni is a river with regular flow and irrigating two districts and supplying drinking water to 5 districts, besides generating Hydro Power, a major Project. All the above projects were successfully planned and implemented by the British Rulers before 1947. Our Officials the Engineers are playing very very important role for their personal benefits (Corruption) and spoiling the net work of irrigation canals which was used to produce double and triple crop Paddy and other irrigated crops in Two major Districts. The honourable Engineers are minting money by manupulating the accounts that the canals are being silted once in five years . Actually the width of the canal is 20 feet on an averagage. The dozers are removing the silt to a width of 10 feet and dumping the silt within the canal (the other unsilted canal area). This caused financial loss and further the width of the canal is reduced to 10 feet. In the area the silt dumped the area is encroached by miscreants and constructed toilets, rooms and sheds for illegal trafficking.
    When I filed a RTI Application under section 6(1) with the Public Information Officer in the Office of the Irrigation Division, after consuming 45 days they bluffed and sent a fraudulant reply. I preferred first appeal. For this also they have given false reply. When insisted the Irrigation department to arrange for my personal inspection of the expenditure met out by them to remove silt in the canals during the past 10 years. The Engineers one by one is approaching me to close the file. Being a true senior citizen of India I am very strong in my action and I have decided to filea Public Interest Litigation in the High Court of Madras. Hope I will win. Bless me for success.
    Balu A

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Tamilnadu Public Works Department River Irrigation Wing - Corrupt Officials in fear when questioned- RTI Act

go ahead with your considered convictions .
    Likes krishnasamy2012 liked this post

Name:
    A.Balasubramanian
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Tamilnadu Public Works Department River Irrigation Wing - Corrupt Officials in fear when questioned- RTI Act

Dear Member dr.S.Malhotra,
    Vannakkam.
    Thank you for encoragement by a senior blog member. I will againt post the further development in my effort to rectify the defects in Irrigation department.
    Balu A

Name:
    cibichakkaravarthi c
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear mr.balu
    vanakkam & vazhthukkal
    i am cibi living in a village called ulagapuram near erode. there are some four dyeing units functioning in my village i want to check their legality since i suspect them not to have any approvals(tnpcb) can you please help me in this regard..

Name:
    Balasubramanian A
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Re: Tamilnadu Public Works Department River Irrigation Wing - Corrupt Officials in fear when questioned- RTI Act

Mr. cibichakaravarthi
    Vannakkam.
    1. You send a complaint petition to the Execuitive Engineer, Polution Control Board, Erode, marking a copy to the Cheif Engineer, Tamilnadu Polution Control Board, Guindy, Chennai BOth by Registered Post.
    2. Wait for 15 days and then send a RTI 6(1) application to EE and CE.
    If you need any other guidance contact me.
    A.Balasubramanian Advocate, Tirunelveli Town

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription