Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Civil Status in Satyam online defaulter list

Dear Sir/Madem
    I was using the credit card of RBS Bank. I have paid the all uses amount agt this card. except the some charges which was imposed by bank. i had requestd many times to give waiver but they dcline my request. the sharges is growing up monthly. we r trying to settle the issue but no body is contecting.me. Pl. provide the civil record of me in satyam defaulter list.

Thanks & Regards

K.L.Verma
    0.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Last edited by ganpat1956; 05-15-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Mobile numbers not permitted in the portal

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Civil Status in Satyam online defaulter list

Satyam Defaulter list / civil status / RBS bank credit card . I am at a loss to find out how all these are connected. Anyways, even individually, all of them are beyond our purview. Here our focus is only on the Right To Information Act.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription