0 0%
Page 219 of 258 FirstFirst ... 209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 1,745 to 1,752 of 2063
    Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PF Status / Balance

Instead of reading at least a dozen posts every one wants to find out his own personal solution to his own problem. It is better for the new posters to read the thread. They may get the answer without making a post.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Please Help

I applied to withdraw my PF on 1st Sep 2011, but even after 3 months when I did not receive the payment aswell information about my account status, yesterday on 22nd November 2011 I visited my self the PF office situated at plot no 23, sector 23, Dwarika, New Delhi.

At reception, an entry-slip has been given to me with instruction to meet Mr. Meena, at 2nd floor in 18 Number.

But When I meet Mr. Meena and asked about the status of my account, i.e.How much money is being deposited in my account and how long it will take to transfer to my account, he started shouting, this is government department and not your father’s house where you come and ask anything or take the money…., even still those peoples has not been paid who applied in febury or March so who you are…

Not only this, he abused me and said everyday I see 36 persons like you, your account number is wrong and no payment will be made, go and do what-ever you want.

I feel so EMBARRASSED and shocked, my money is being deposited with PF department and if I want to know how much money is available in my account or when I will get my payment , the Department is treating me like a dog.

Please suggest What I do.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Post Thanks / Like

Rajanikant sharma, please study the following blog thoroughly and initiate an RTI application as suggested therein.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html

You are sure to get faster results.

Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smbhappy View Post
    Instead of reading at least a dozen posts every one wants to find out his own personal solution to his own problem. It is better for the new posters to read the thread. They may get the answer without making a post.
    Surendraji, it is a good suggestion. But most new comers don't take the trouble of searching and reading. We have been answering the same questions on PF again and again over the last more than three years. One reason is, the vast repository of information in our portal is sure to baffle any beginner who is more concerned about getting his problem solved than in knowing more about RTI Act. The other could be that people need a personal reply to their query, especially those who have been slighted by the system/administration, so as to pep up their morale. Quite natural that this thread has run into more than 1700 posts.

I remember you made a similar suggestion in "Site Feed Back" two years ago. But this trend will continue until all the PF subscribers who have beneficially used RTI, enlighten other co-workers about the blogs of Taurus, JPS & Ambrish in our portal that have been created with a lot of efforts.

Post Thanks / Like

Default pf withdrawal not received since last two months

Dear Sir,
    My Name :Narayan Kayapati

Pf A/c No :KN/25482/15129 cOMPANY nAME :Metlife India Insurance Co Ltd Bangalore Malleshwaram Branch

I Had applied for PF Withdrawal in the month of septemer-2011 at M F Road branch office of Metlife Co.

I want to know the status now.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PF Transfer - now done 2 days after RTI !

Dear All,

My PF transfer application was sent to Bangalore PF Office from my previous employer on 30/12/2010 but still now no action is taken. Please let me know the details of sending the RTI application. My application is pending at the below office:

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,
    Sub-Accounts Office, Lakshmi Complex,
    Opp to Syndicate Bank, Old madras road,
    KR Puram, Bangalore- 560036

Thank You,
    Vijay.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Post Thanks / Like

Narayan & Vijay, please go through the blog linked in post # 1722.

Post Thanks / Like

Default PF Withdrawl

Dear Sir/Madam,

From last 4 months,PF Bandra office is playing cat & mouse game with me,Initially,they promised me for quick deposit of PF amount in my Bank account,now a new message is reflecting on my email " Your claim is at initiator level and Will be settled shortly.Now ,they feel shy to collect my phone and reply my emails regarding the issue.Kindly help me so that the said matter should be solved at its earliest.

Regards
    Ishtiaq Ahmad Pandit