Results 1 to 7 of 48
Views: 42814 | 22-05-11, 11:55 AM #1
Allotment of waste lands to the landless and defence personnels by state govts.
1. I am a serving Soldier of the Indian Army and hail from Tiruvanamalai District (Tamilnadu). I am presently landless. The prevailing rates of land in my district are very high and I live in a joint family and have to support my parents, brothers (02), wife and children (02) and cannot afford to buy one for residential purpose.
2. Recently I came to know about allotment of govt waste lands to those in need. But I am presently in no mans land with no information about the existance of such a provision or the policy and rules and procedure for purchase of such lands.
3. Can anyone help me in this regards, please let me know.
29-05-11, 06:43 AM #2
Re: Allotment of waste lands to the landless and defence personnels by state govts.
This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
You will not get any help or guidance here on various general issues of all types.
Thread ClosedTwitter: @cjkarira
18-06-11, 11:36 AM #3
Allotment of waste land to defence personnel
I am a defence personnel serving in indian navy at visakhapatnam. I need to know the procedure and authorities for allotment of waste land to defence personnel. I am basically from jhansi uttar pradesh. Please help me out.
18-06-11, 07:26 PM #4
Re: Allotment of waste land to defence personnel
You can enquire with Army or Ministry of Defence. You can use RTI by visiting:
Central Govt application:
http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.htmlIt takes each of us to make difference for all of us.
20-07-11, 12:12 AM #5
Allotment of govt/waste land to serving defence personnel
I am a serving defence personal put up 30 years of service for the nation and presently left over with two years of service for my retirement. my permanent resident is in Assam.I am a disciplined land less solider of India. The prevailing rates of land in my district are very high and I live in a family and have to support my wife and children (02) and cannot afford to buy one for residential purpose.
2. Recently I came to know from my fellow mate from Rajasthan namely mahendra singh who have been alloted 17 Bhiga of govt waste lands vide allotment letter 10547 dated 02.12.94. But I am presently in no mans land with no information about the existence of such a provision or the policy and rules and procedure in ASSAM for purchase of such lands. It is my humble request you sir kindly let me know the proper rules and regulation for allotment of govt/waste land according to the govt rules. with regards.
3. Can anyone help me in this regards, please let me know. With regards
20-07-11, 04:44 PM #6
Re: Allotment of govt/waste land to serving defence personnel
U can check some details here: http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/irfc/vsf/assam.htm
And u may contact Jila Sainik Kalyan Adhikaari/ District Soldier Welfare Officer (of your area) other /additional details.
02-04-12, 06:59 PM #7
Allotment of Govt waste land for Army personnel
I am a serving JCO in the Indian Army. I would like to know, how to apply for govt waste land.