Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence how to draft a question

Dear sir,
    my name is sanjay kumar working in Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence, sir as per govt. of india rules (given in Swami's handbook) for applying in UPSC for higher post the present working department cannot stop, but here our department i.e. DGAQA not allowing us to apply for higher post published by UPSC. DGAQA is not functioning as per the rules and regulation made by the Govt. of india.
    sir how can i draft the RTI question and from where i can extract the information that help me to apply in UPSC for Higher post as per the rules and regulation of govt. og india.
    thanking you

sanjay kumar

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default re: Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence how to draft a question

dear Sanjay ji,
    1. If your Application for Selection to higher post ( as you call it ) , has not been forwarded by DGAQA , then you can request for copies of documents / Rules under which it was rejected / not forwarded .
    2. In relation to para 1 here , you can request copy of Order / notings in relation to your Application to DGAQA whereby your Application was rejected
    3. Name of the Officer who decided / rejected your Application and the reasons for rejecting your Application [ quote s.4(1)(d) of RTI Act here .
    4. Documents showing decision / rules being followed by DGAQA which prohibit such Applications for better prospects from employees of DGAQA and request for reasons for reaching such a decision / policy .

If the matter s not in relation to your own application , then query 4 / similarly framed query may be put .

Name:
    Ketan Modi
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default re: Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence how to draft a question

Dear Sanjay,
    In addition to Doctorsaab's suggestion, I wish to add a few things. Submit your application to the PIO, Highest Office of DGAQA with request that if the PIO deemed it fit that any other public authority holds the information sought by you, s/he may transfer the application u/s 6(3) under intimation to you. This will automatically be transferred to your immediate superiors because no senior officers want to risk their own jobs under RTI. Amongst the information queries, seek standing order barring the juniors in the same office to appear for UPSC in gross violation of Article 14 of the Constitution which guarantees equality. Seek provisions of Central Civil Service Rules barring juniors to appear for UPSC for higher post. Also seek details of all the officers involved in the process of the discrimination imposed on you. Seek details of provisions under which you can lodge complaint for such discrimination and also details of the competent authority to whom you lodge your complaint against such officers. Send a complaint to DoPT on this issue and after 15 days file another application seeking information on action taken on your complaint. Happy information seeking.
    Ketan Modi
    Bapu

Name:
    sanjay kumar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dr. S Malhotra sir and Shri Ketan Modi sir, thank you for your valueable suggestion. i will follow the same and i will ask the department on which rules they are not forwarding my application.

thank you sir,

sanjay kumar

Name:
    Sahil
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence how to draft a question

Hello Sanjay & Dr.Malhotra

I am Sahil and have been selected in DGAQA as senior scientific assistant (gazatted). I want to know more about career prospects and visibility in future for the same. Please do let me know your inputs on the same.Any help regarding it would be very appreciable and helpful for me to decide.
    Thanks a lot in Advance.

Regards
    Sahil

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance Department (DGAQA) which is Under the Ministry of Defence how to draft a question

Quote Originally Posted by sahil.malhotra View Post
    Hello Sanjay & Dr.Malhotra

I am Sahil and have been selected in DGAQA as senior scientific assistant (gazatted). I want to know more about career prospects and visibility in future for the same. Please do let me know your inputs on the same.Any help regarding it would be very appreciable and helpful for me to decide.
    Thanks a lot in Advance.

Regards
    Sahil
    This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    It is not a career guidance portal.
    You will not get any information, help or guidance here on various general issues of all types.
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    Sahil
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    It is not a career guidance portal.
    You will not get any information, help or guidance here on various general issues of all types.
    Hello Karira,

I am not asking help for the carrer guidance,I think that you didn't understood the rationale behind my question, I am asking the information which is pretty more required. As Mr.Sanjay has complained about the issue that his department is not allowing him to appear for the examination of higher post and as I am selected in the same department, hence it is my right to ask this question or else I will be again posting the same thing over here asking for guidance.Let me know if I am voilating any of your Rules and Regulations.

Mr.Sanjay : If you don't mind can you please let me know your personal email ID or please send me test mail at xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules, so that we can discuss the same. Any help regarding the same would be appreciable.

Warm Regards,
    Sahil

Name:
    sanjay kumar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.07%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Issue of NOC to Govt serving employee to apply in UPSC for higher post.

Sir,
    sir i am working as JSO in Group B post and i applied for the Group A post published by UPSC through proper channel now i am selected for the Group A post, but my present department not relieving me stating that NOC is not given hence will not be relieved.At the time of application submission i have intimated to department and asked for NOC, but the department neither inform UPSC nor intimated to me that NOC will not be granted.
    i told the department that As per Swami's hand book if the department have any objection regarding issue of NOC, intimation to be given to UPSC within 45 Days otherwise it will be presume that department has no objection, but in my case department did not intimated to UPSC.
    Now department not issuing me NOC to join Group A post.
    kindly give me suggestion what i should do to join Group A post
    thanking you sir
    sanjay

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription